sábado, 10 de fevereiro de 2007

Tired journy

Little and lost, thats the feeling, free in this immense world, while siting here on the edge of the craft, with the warm wind cherishing and softly playing with my hair. It's like we are swimming in this wide sea of gold grass, were the hills are gentle waves. There is nothing more in my mind, not the tiering past or the unknown of our drop zone. It's like time has stopped, floating restlessly, just like our stable transport... There are no reasons for me to imagine why should I wish this moment to end... I lay my sleeping head to the opened door and let my mind lose herself in this gold sea in where my eyes are completely drown in... There's a tear swimming slowly through my insensitive skin, never thought that I missed so much this feeling of peace... It almost feels like there is no end to it, no matter how many kruker we fly by, there will be always this huge landscape to embrace us with her tender huge... I will not abandon her...
I slip my head to reach her, and my body follows...
If I could see what happened after in the aircraft, I would see a mate replacing me on the edge of the craft with an empty look on his eyes, while spukor reports to slanganor:
"We've lost one, he jumped."
"Thy are getting softer this days."
"You know how it is, we have all been through their... We have all seen enough..."
"Indeed it's true... Well than, carry on."
I will not be missed.

Nenhum comentário: